Friday, June 21, 2013

Things i did today

Ported check.py [1cd8163]
Well, that was nothing really, just search and replace.
Had some trouble with the tests , every one of them returned SKIPPED, so I deleted the repo from my pc . I figured that there was trouble with my repo on bananadine/flumotion.git which had an older version of flumotion and i've pulled from there on my local repo. (didn't really know how to work with git when i was setting up so i messed something up then) Now that's fine and i learned how to use git (at least basics for now).

The test_common_gstreamer test still returns me 4 successful and 2 fails. I gave the code to a mentor (mithro) and it run just fine there. Still don't know what's the trouble. All my gstreamer packages are up to date.

TO DO:
*Try to figure out why test_common_gstreamer returns 2 fails on the Caps test
*Port feedcomponent.py
*Resolve the issue with gtk2reactor and gi (my earlier post where i commented everything in the test/__init__.py  so i can run test_common_gstreamer)
In twisted.internet.gtk2reactor i found this piece of code

# System Imports

import sys



if 'gi' in sys.modules:

    raise ImportError(

        "Introspected and static glib/gtk bindings must not be mixed; can't "

        "import gtk2reactor since gi module is already imported.")



# Disable gi imports to avoid potential problems.

sys.modules['gi'] = None


Hmmm

No comments :

Post a Comment