Thursday, July 11, 2013

GstNet

What i achieved

These are the latest changes -> [8100019]

Today i continued where i left yesterday. Fixed a lot of errors from the trace back in the last post and revealed even more. Ported some things i missed out earlier. Spent my day mostly on #gstreamer where i was asking for advice and help. Learned that i can use ipython to find out a lot of stuff by importing the module i need and with using auto complete find out what does that have. For instance i write 'Gst.Message' , press TAB and get
Gst.Message      Gst.MessageType , then i see both if they have what i need.

What problems I'm currently having

I can import GstNet in a python interactive shell, but i get this when i import it in the code:
http://pastebin.com/Q3PVAsBq

I'm trying to find out why it gives me 'No module named 'gi.repository.GstNet''

What am i planning on doing?

Import GstNet succesfully.
Fix other errors i encounter
Get the stream to work

No comments :

Post a Comment